MPO MTP Fiber Optical Attenuation Loopbacks 3dB
|1-99 100-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $45 US $44.5 US $44 US $42|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: loopback-mpo-3db
- Type: MPO-APC
- Material Shape: Square
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 100N<1000N
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001, IEC,Tlc,SGS,Reach
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Operation Wavelength: 1310/1550nm
- Jacket Color: Black,Green,Yellow
- Operating Temperature: -25c~75c
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Bag, Stantard Carton Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Communication, Network,Data Transmmision
- Connection Structure: MPO
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: Multicore
- Brand: OEM
- Return Loss: 60dB(8c, Polishing)
- Attenuation Tolerance: 1dB( at 2-10dB), 10%( at 11-20dB)
- Attenuation: 1~20dB(Sm 1310/1550 Nm)
- Trademark: ARK
- Specification: 25.3*16.2*5.9(mm)
- HS Code: 85447000
MPO Loopback is used for network, or optical link test, all 40/100G network.
The MPO Loopback which strictly complies with the RoHS, not only meets the criteria of both TIA/EIA 604-5 and IEC 61754-7, but also provides compacted spec for a test of Burn in and network component.
Small / Compact Housing Design
Data Center Infrastructure
Storage Area Network and Fiber Channel
40G and 100Gbps Protocols
|Attenuation Tolerance||±1dB( at 2-10dB), ±10%( at 11-20dB)|
|Attenuation||1~20dB(SM 1310/1550 nm)|
|Housing Dimension||Height 5.9 mm/Length 25.3mm/Width 16.2mm|
We provide all our products with high quality, competitive price, short delivery lead time and excellent after-sales services.
Operating since 1998
Ark was established in 1998, during a time when optical communications was a fledgling industry in China. As an experienced manufacturer, we provide a wide range of products including SM/MM fiber-optic connectors, multiplexers, optical attenuators, MPO cassettes and optical distribution frames.
Providing OEM and Training Services
Our engineering team can design custom products in accordance with clients' requirements. These specialized products are available with bilingual (English and Chinese) installation manuals. OEM and training services can be provided upon request. We began as a school-run factory and now widely recognized as a pioneer in the field.
Thank you for viewing!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
We have redoubled our product development efforts to accommodate fluctuating market demands. Successive investments in 2012 and 2013 enabled our Shenzhen facility to produce new products such as CWMD and DWDM modules. We seek to cooperate with prospective partners in the creation of a brand new chapter in the optical communications industry. Call now.